Bekhudi

Bekhudi...a state of "not being one's self"

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

What to say...sach hai duniyan waalo ke hum hai anari...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

dil dhundata hai

dil dhundata hai...fir wahi..fursat ke raat din. ..
The "spring break" of 2005 has given me just what I needed. The weather hinted earlier that spring was coming…but then it snowed. This break gave me a few days of relaxation. Relaxation from work and the mundane everyday routine. I happened to take a wonderful snow-shoeing trip to Mt. Quandary (14265 ft, Breckenridge, CO), finished reading "da vinci code", and skiing at Winterpark (CO). Listened to music, mostly old hindi songs that reminded me of good old days of “Vividh Bharati” in India. Took some wonderful pictures of late winter in Colorado. Of course, hanging out with my friends goes without saying.
I am feeling really rejuvenated after this break. I hope now to get back to business. As many fresh beginnings are taking place in the nature, I hope my life “springs” back too! I am doing graduate studies in engineering and often find myself indulging in anything but research. I need a plan, structure and I guess some supervision too! We will see how it goes!

This is an attempt to keep a “web log” of my thoughts, most of which will sound “random”, “insane”, and may be “boring”. I recently found this whole "blog" business and it is awesome. I think this is wonderful way of expressing thoughts, communicating and making new friends.
Cheers to blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home