Bekhudi

Bekhudi...a state of "not being one's self"

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

What to say...sach hai duniyan waalo ke hum hai anari...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

What is cooking?

Hobbies are great distraction from "work". Any outdoor activity like running, biking or playing basketball or cricket is good break in a day for me. It makes me completely forget about any tension that I may have. Sometimes a football or basketball game in TV, music, a book, or a good movie also does the same trick. Cooking, I found gives me same joy. Especially, when I do more for fun than when I am just too hungry. I like to cook different food (Indian-Vegetarian) from vegetable dishes to snacks and eat with my friends. My favorite things to cook - Pav Bhaji, Batata Vada, various beans, eggplant, amati, smbar, rassam, masale bhaat, ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home