Bekhudi

Bekhudi...a state of "not being one's self"

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

What to say...sach hai duniyan waalo ke hum hai anari...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Zhatka laga diya tumne ;)

(If you haven't noticed this is from song from Hindusthani - Lataka dikha dita humne, Zhatka laga diya tumne)

Anyways! Yesterday May 2nd, 2005, I was working in the packaging lab trying to do an smp deployment experiment. Somehow I was not able to heat the smp sample enough and thought of using a solder gun to heat the sample. The gun was not working when plugged in. So I tried another outlet on the wall and still it did not work. I tried to un-plug the cable and it was too tight, so I used two hands. Oh...something was wrong and I got an electric shock. The current definitely passed through my heart. It was not severe to cause any burning on my skin but I was shaken mentally. I had never experienced such shock in my heart. I visited Dr today and they did measure blood pressure, heart beat as well as EKG. :). Fortunately it was normal and there are no issue.

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home