Bekhudi

Bekhudi...a state of "not being one's self"

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

What to say...sach hai duniyan waalo ke hum hai anari...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

When it rains it pours? I hope!

Long time really sitting down to write up my thoughts. Whenever I try to think about how my life has channeled through last many years, I find it strange. It is no different than the rain water running in streams via the path offering best gradient. I hope this small gradients somehow relate to the true overall gradient as well. Not a perfect analogy! What I want to say is life has taken several unexpected turns. Sometimes it has shown false hopes moving me in direction where it looked like I have avoided the obstacles and got lucky. Only to realize there is a big fall coming up! Of course, life has also allowed me to recover, show new hopes, sometimes really rewarding too. It kept me going. Now, I am looking for that big opportunity again. It has been tough to keep hope through long PhD process. I know in my heart that this is all worth it, but still uncertain about the future.
Today, I hope this phrase applies for good things in life too - When it rains it pours! As it hasn't rained here for some time. What I am talking about. Shut up already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home